Imagine the possibilities: Detailed, dynamic real stereo sound in places where you could never fit two speakers. Stairways, foyers, walk-in closets and pantries, mud-rooms. Even shower stalls! The SC6s is a single, compact loudspeaker that virtually disappears into its surroundings but delivers incredible stereo sound using a unique dual-voice coil/dual tweeter configuration. It’s part of the durable, go-anywhere SC Series of built-in speakers, so you can use it even in places where other speakers would rot away, like bathrooms and kitchens, even outside under the roof eaves, for stereo sound all around!
One-Cut Easy Installation
- In existing walls or in new construction, with no extra assembly and no additional cutting. (Pre-construction brackets are available separately.)
Polk’s Exclusive Rotating Cam System
- Ensures stable, secure, vibration-free placement with the turn of a screwdriver.
Polk’s Proprietary, Patented Dynamic Balance® Technology
- Allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
Dynamic Balance Silk Dome Tweeters, In Aimable Swivel Housings
- Deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
Paintable Grilles & Flanges
- Make SC Series speakers virtually invisible.
SC Series Built-In Speakers
- Share cutout sizes and hardware components with other Polk built-in speaker series, so you can more easily upgrade your built-in speakers at any time.
Durable, Moisture-Resistant Materials
- Like stainless steel hardware and a powder-coated, rust-proof aluminum grille allow you to install SC Series built-in speakers in extreme install locations like kitchens, bathrooms, and transitional areas like sunrooms and covered porches.
The SC Series Is Timbre-Matched
- To all other Polk loudspeakers, for mix-and-match system-building and seamless, speaker-to-speaker perfection.
The SC Series
- Features three of the most advanced built-in loudspeakers you’ll find: A single compact built-in loudspeaker that brings actual dynamic stereo sound to locations where two speakers just won’t work; two high performance IP-ready loudspeakers, allowing whole-home audio networking on a budget for the very first time, and a high performance built-in center channel speaker!
All Polk Products
- Are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.